PRESERVING AN INCAPACITATED CHILD’S INHERITANCE WITH A SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS TRUST
Children with special needs pose unique challenges to their parents, particularly as regards estate and long-term care planning. How can you ensure your child’s continued personal and financial security after you’re no longer around? Join the lawyers at Vasiliadis Pappas Associates for a free one-hour webinar and discover how a properly-structured Supplemental Needs Trust, or “SNT”, can do just that.
You Will Learn:
- Why and when a SNT is needed
- Must-have provisions to include in your SNT
- Factors to consider in selecting a Trustee
- What a “Trust Protector” is and why you need one
- Related estate planning measures
- Unique tax rules that apply
- And more!
Tuesday, August 10, 10:00am
Thursday, August 12, 3:00pm
Stanley M. Vasiliadis, CELA (Certified Elder Law Attorney)
Bring your questions for the Q & A at the end!
*Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation as accredited by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court