Busy Elder Law and Trust & Estate law firm in Bethlehem, PA looking for an additional paralegal to help grow its team. A qualified candidate will be able to work independently and manage a full caseload.
- Preparation of estate planning documents.
- Preparation and filing of Medicaid applications.
- Estate administration, including preparation and filing of PA Inheritance Tax returns and related documents.
- Coordination and communication with clients on a daily basis.
- Collect, analyze, and organize financial records.
- Manage attorney calendar.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, be proficient in Microsoft Office, and demonstrate exceptional
- Experience with Lackner software programs a plus.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Bethlehem, PA 18020 – Indeed.com https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=d8e4473aa2e91a84&from=…
2 of 3 4/28/2023, 3:44 PM
- Demonstrate a positive and professional collaborative team attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- 401 (k) with employer matching.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off, including between Christmas and New Year’s.
- 7-hour workday, 9AM – 4:30PM
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- We adhere to all state orders and CDC guidance in preventing/mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
- Legal administrative or paralegal: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
- Paralegal degree or certificate? (Preferred)